gold dust woman

Thursday, June 23, 2005

And I Drive To Work Every Morning

I've just returned from my Film Studies exam and I think (read: hope) it went okay. The questions were pretty horrible ('Explain how the shock of a shocking film can increase on second or third viewings as opposed to lessening...' Ick.), but I'm pretty sure that I managed to get enough opinions and infoormed-points in to blag a decent grade. Getting an A would be fantastic, but a B is what I think I will get. Not that I'm complaining.

So just the critical research exam tomorrow for Media Studies and then .... finished! No more A-Levels. No more college.

Will have to get a job - oh no!

It's not that I don't want to work - I don't mind work at all - I just don't particularly want to have to deal with the Cretins Of Telford. I'm pretty sure that spending hours upon hours locked in that god damn town centre will drive me to a) suicide or b) homicide. Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger