gold dust woman

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Cameraa!

My new camera came today. I say camera.... it's not that great really. After all, it doesn't even have a flash! But I didn't expect much more for £20 (Okay, I did expect it to have a flash. I thought every camera came with a bloody flash... *grumble*) Oh well. It takes pictures, therefore it is fine.

Plus, it enables me to participate within the global obsession of whoring myself out on the internet! Hurrah! .... Okay, so the quality is a bit shite and it barely looks digital at all, but...but... Okay. I have no excuse for buying cheap tat. I am just a stingy bugger.

Cam Whore Pic No. 1

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger