gold dust woman

Friday, June 24, 2005

Goodbye to New College

LAST EXAM OVER!

Hurrah.

Although, at the same time:

*sigh*

I will miss college. I'll miss waiting on Trench Road for the old number 55 bus and praying that the driver won't be the one with BO so bad that it smells like ROTTING HELL. I'll miss trundling up the A Block stairs. I'll miss the surprising amount of fun that Thursday morning Film Studies was. I'll miss those people that I never really spoke to, but wish that I had. I'll miss the grafitti in the girls' toilets. Hell, I'll even miss the swearing schoolkids on the bus home.

Well, perhaps not the last one.

But I will miss you, New College Telford!

But now - onto pastures new, new windows opportunities, new chances to stay in bed until 2pm, etc etc.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger