gold dust woman

Saturday, June 25, 2005

One Of Those Days

I can just feel that this is going to be one of those days.

It looks like I'm going to be alone tonight in Wolverhampton. So, yeah - that's going to be a barrel of laughs.

I always say "That's it. I'm not bothering with people anymore", yet I still seem to fall back into the trap. Why bother giving people advice and helping them out with their problems, when they just piss all over you anyway? Being popular and collecting friends is clearly more important to some people than being there for the ones who have been there for them.

Bah. So, that didn't start my day off very well, but then I got a note from the postwoman saying that my digital camera was at the Sorting Office. Oh thank god, I thought, at least that'll give me somthing to feel better about. But then we get to the bloody place and it is CLOSED. You have an hour to collect your package and then it closes at noon. What a god damn crock.

I can just see this day getting worse and worse.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger