gold dust woman

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thanks For Ruining My Poo, Beyonce

Bloody-pissing-crapping-shitting-bastard-music-of-today.

I was just perched on the toilet, trying my upmost to deliver a nice poop, when from from the living room a stupid wailing bitch warbles, "I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert, and so much more. Anything you want - just let me cater to you".

What. The. Hell.

Fat Beyonce and friends have seemingly chucked away their notions of pseudo-feminism in the forms of songs like Independent Woman and Survivor, and instead have decided that man-worshipping, women-hating trash is the next fashionable bandwagan they are going to jump on.

The lyrics for 'Cater 2 U make me feel physically sick. There are simply no words to describe.

Just know this, Beyonce friggin' Knowles : I secretly hope one of your animal fur scarves comes back to life and strangles you in your sleep. Bitch.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger