gold dust woman

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Domestic Goddess

Oh no. Yesterday I missed an entry in this blog for the first time so far. Now I feel as though I am already slacking.

Today I have been cleaning and picking strawberries amd collecting lavender and other cute domestic chores. I've been getting a bit lazy over these past couple of weeks (even more so than usual, if that's even possible), and so I need to get back to keeping this house relatively tidy.

I really want this, as it is too cool for words. I will probably end up with something much less flashy though. Christmas maybe though... Oh, mother dear...

And, while I'm on the subject of lovely eBay, I've just found this gorgeous picture. Not a bad price either.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger