gold dust woman

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London.

I'm still shocked by the news today. I think there's always been this unspoken feeling that it just wouldn't happen in the UK, but now terrorists have finally attacked us too.

My initial feeling was anger that the G8 Summit would be completely ruined and that all the efforts - the protests, Live 8 events, etc - would have been wasted, but it appears that Blair is trying his hardest to make ensure that these events do not affect the meeting. But it seems a bit late for that now.

My computer has been messing me about today and not loading, which has been most frustrating as I have had to rely on television news as opposed to the internet. Thank God for the beeb though.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger