gold dust woman

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Lost Times

It was almost a lazy day today, but I semi-rearranged my room so I did do something.

I'm being picked up for the cinema in about 10 minutes, so really I should be eating my dinner and sorting myself out, not blogging. But oh well.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory though! Hurrah. I have been waiting for this ever since the project was first announced (actually, probably about five years ago now). I'm hoping it is ace-as-base, and I already have it on authority that it is quite snazztacular.

Saying words like 'snazztacular', really makes me think of Liz. I miss her sometimes. I wish we hadn't drifted apart like we had, because we had some such fun times together. It's a shame, but too late to rekindle the friendship now. She's off to Uni in September and it would have been too awkward anyway.

I hope that however her life is now, she is happy. But, to be honest, I believe she is probably just as lonely as I am.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger