gold dust woman

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Snap-Not-So-Happy

My camera is so unreliable, I don't even know if I will take it to Scotland with me. Well, I retract that, I probably will take it but as well as a backup throwaway one too. The quality I can live with, but the thing that most pisses me off is the fact that it doesn't photograph what I see in the viewfinder - it seems to cut most off. Perhaps it is my eyes or the fact that it is simply a cheap pile of crap, but it is quite inconvenient.

Not so great if I plan on capturing Nessie, then.

Here are some that managed to come out not-too-bad today:


Good ol' Polly striking her usual rabbitesque pose.




The obligatory flower shot.




He loves it.




Finally, Moggie and my feet. Oh yes. You want us.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger