gold dust woman

Friday, July 15, 2005

To Me, To You

God, they really do put some fantastic crap on CBBC. But, when I think back, it's always been that stupid - and so stupid that it is in fact quite entertaining.
After all, CBBC did bring us the Chuckle Brothers:

It's been another boring day here (hence the desperate attempt at content in the form of the Chuckle Brothers) and I've pretty much just watched daytime television. Oh, there are some hidden gems out there, some hidden gems...

Oh, wow, the Newsround presenter has the same name as me. Well, good lord that is just thrilling.

*sigh*

I'm in total need of a life-shaped thing here.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger