gold dust woman

Thursday, July 21, 2005

WikiWiki

I just love Wikipedia . I love that it includes information on pretty much everything I could ever think of. I love that it fills my boring days. I love that it gives me new fascinating facts to bore people with.

Today, I have learnt:

  • That 'Lost In Space' jumped the shark when aliens started arriving on pirate ships and in travelling circuses.
  • Erinsborough, the fictional town in 'Neighbours', is a pseudo-anagram of the show's title.
  • 'Moomins' were trolls, not hippos.
  • 'Kilroy was here' still confuses me.
  • Some people belive that JD Salinger's novel 'The Catcher In The Rye' is actually a mind control tool used by the CIA and FBI.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger