I just love Wikipedia . I love that it includes information on pretty much everything I could ever think of. I love that it fills my boring days. I love that it gives me new fascinating facts to bore people with.
Today, I have learnt:
- That 'Lost In Space' jumped the shark when aliens started arriving on pirate ships and in travelling circuses.
- Erinsborough, the fictional town in 'Neighbours', is a pseudo-anagram of the show's title.
- 'Moomins' were trolls, not hippos.
- 'Kilroy was here' still confuses me.
- Some people belive that JD Salinger's novel 'The Catcher In The Rye' is actually a mind control tool used by the CIA and FBI.
Ms. Violet, 6:28 PM