gold dust woman

Monday, August 01, 2005

Animal Lady

Me and Ray just went to feed next-door's birds while they are away on holiday.


This guy's name is George and he rocks.




And this lady doesn't actually have a name that we are aware of, but is very dumb.



I am still getting over why somebody would have a chicken and cockeral in the middle of Donnington, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

CHICKEN FACT!
there are 24 billion chickens in the
world. now THAT's a fact!

I've been having a day of rabbit-bonding with Polly today. She is seriously going to get fat if I don't play with her more, and she seems to get bored playing alone. I didn't think having a rabbit could actually be this much work. Well, it's not exactly work, but it's not as easy as you would think. That is, if you want to actually raise a happy bunny.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger