gold dust woman

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Crap Magazines

You know what pisses me off?

The total lack of intelligent magazines for women available in the UK.

All of the monthlies/bi-monthlies/weeklies/crapplies look the same. Shit. Total and utter shit. And, god knows, if any one of these magzines were to print the word 'feminist' even in teeny tiny lettering, they would probably spontaneously combust in a massive fiery hell. Or that must be what the editors think, at least.

In the US you can buy Bitch, Bust or Ms magazines, yet NOTHING in the UK. Christ, even America is doing better than us here.

I'm getting fed up. I want to read a magazine. I want to be able to flick through a few glossy pages every now and then and read funny, interesting, insightful articles about issues that matter to me. Looks like I will just have to order them from America and spend a bomb in the process.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger