gold dust woman

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dubidoobidoo

Hurrah. Lazy days sitting around half naked are the bests days.

Me and Matt went to Blockbusters to rent a DVD last night, but ended up buying six videos for £6 altogether instead. Not too shabsome. I picked up Down With Love, Far From Heaven and a Shooting Stars video. Hopefully I'll watch one tonight (although, odds are that I will sit here on the internet instead. Hmmph)

Sometimes, I think I would like to be a therapist of some sort. I don't know how, but I seem to have developed an ability to know people very well and understand their reasons for doing things. Shame I lack so much in the sympathy department. Oh well, another career plan down the chute!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger