gold dust woman

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Move it

Well. We saw Mark.

It was a bit of an anti-climax really. We waited about forty minutes for him to come out (yes, my life is empty) and then when he did he looked quite shy and unassuming really. And I felt quite awkward and foolish for being part of a chearing crowd.

The notion of celebrity certainly is a strange one.

I just rang up Oakengates library to see if they have any vacancies. Yes! You read correctly! I made an productive step towards getting a job! They didn't have any, but - to be honest - that is almost besides the point. I made progress. I've decided I could quite like doing something like that. There'd be plenty to do, but it wouldn't be too busy and hopefully not many ignorant dickfaces about.

I need to just MAKE THAT MOVE. Once the initial steps are underway it will be a piece of piss.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger