gold dust woman

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday Morning, ba ba bababa baba

Oh no. This is the second weekend in a row that I have sat watching Sunday morning BBC1. I feel more and more as though I am falling into the elderly demographic.

I need money! It's funny how, when I had all that money in the Money Box, I never felt the urge to spend it, but now that I have none I'm thinking of all these things I want to buy. Grrrr, cursed irony.

Continuing from yesterday's post : how about a sexual therapist? Now, that I think I could do. Give it a few years and I reckon I would have enough knowledge and empathy regarding the subject matter. Plus, that way I could be helping women as well. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger