gold dust woman

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Starting Again...?

Due to my boredom (read: lack of life) today, I've been reading truckloads of blogs and it's made me realise how goddamn boring my own is.

I've managed a few interesting entries, but most are just ... blah. So it's time for REVOLUTION, folks! Either I get good at the ol' blogging or (dum dum dummmm) I don't blog at all.

Ahh! But don't weep for me, invisible masses!

I will make an attempt. I really will. I promise. I double promise. I quadruple promise over and over with cream on top and cherries and Dale Winton and yespleaseloveme!readmyblog!feedmyego!

Here goes.

1 Comments:

Good luck
I'll be watching

Add a comment

Name:
Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom

A young feminist with a head full of rants and complaints.

Archive

My Favourite Blogs

Blogger